One of the greatest gifts in life is the love of a pet. Cherish the memories of your beloved pet with our Blue Shadowbox Remembrance Cat Urn.
- Made of medium-density fiberboard featuring a large memento area.
- Utilizing the large memento area, you and your family can create a beautiful picture collage of your precious pet, with additional space to include their favorite small toy, collar, chewing bone, or ball.
- Placed on a table or shelf or even hung on a wall, this product has a discreet, secured compartment for cremated remains.
- Enhance with custom personalization.
- Includes bag with a tie and secured with a sliding back and screw.
Thank you from the Kitty Memorial Team
Kitty Memorial is proud to provide you and your family with jewelry, urns, gravestones, keepsakes and more to help you grieve the loss of your cat or kitty. We treat cats and kitties like our family members because, in our minds, they are family. The best family there is. We wish we didn’t have to live without them.
Losing a kitty is one of the most challenging times in our lives. We hope our products bring you and yours a bit of comfort. Choose from a variety of products, and be sure to check out our customizable options. Personalized items make great memorial gifts for loved ones and may help ease your grief over losing your cat. Whether a custom necklace, a beautiful urn, or a personalized gravestone, we have what you need.
Once cats cross over the rainbow bridge, they stay forever in our hearts and minds. We can only hope to be reunited with them in the afterlife. As we always say, all cats go to heaven. They are the angels among us, and these feline beings bring us unmatched peace and comfort during their time here on this earth. Their paw prints stay forever in our hearts.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us through our Contact Us page or via email. It is our great honor to be able to help you and your family through this difficult time. Thank you for putting your trust in the Kitty Memorial team.
If you are suffering the loss of a dog, visit our sister site, Doggie Memorial.
Real customer reviews